Monday, October 4, 2010

Let the Spookiness Begin

Now that it is October I can put my Halloween decorating into full swing. I'm weird about decorating to soon for holidays. I hate when Holidays get skipped, like did you know that there is already Christmas stuff up in the store? What happened to Halloween and Thanksgiving? Anyways, in case you missed this over at Under the Willow here is my first Halloween decoration I made this year.
All supplys came from the Dollar Store a vase, a candle stick, plastic skulls and some peat moss.
I put mine on my entry way table along with other Dollar Store finds (I love the Dollar Store).
Adding spiders and webs to things can make anything look spookier. I cover everything in my house in spider web at Halloween time, just make sure you remember where you put it or you will look up months later an realize your clock is still covered in spider webs.
I love this fun picture. I think I'm going to re-frame it in a real frame so it looks more like a real picture and not just a Halloween decoration.
Check out my post at Under the Willow to see how you can your new vase stand for other holidays as well.

Sharing the Linking Love

4 comments:

Reunion Committee said...

Soooo cute! I love it all. Love the $ spent also!
great job!!
~Tana

Michelle said...

I love the skulls and moss in the vase... sooo cute and so halloweenish!

You are so creative!

- Michelle @ Bunch of Craft

CNM said...

haha I did the same thing. Pretty sure I even bought the same skulls from the Dollar Store. Was Pottery Barn your inspiration?

AUDRA said...

that's just spookalicious :)
Thanks for linking up to Socialize with me Monday til Sunday.