Monday, September 13, 2010

Back 2 School in Style

My oldest had her first day of school today and even though it was only Joy School and I don't think she really cares what she wears I made her a cute little outfit to wear. After all she is the only girl in her class.
Isn't she so cute? Later this week I will post more details what I did to create this outfit, but for now just enjoy the cuteness.
She loved it and can't wait to go back. She also loved her outfit and as soon as she put it on she wanted to show her daddy, but was at work. Mondays are always the hardest after having daddy home for the weekend.
They grow up so fast. Today might just be Joy School, but then it is Kindergarten, Jr. High and High school and before I know it she will be off the college.

Checkout what other are making.

5 comments:

Katie said...

She is so cute. Good job Jessica.

Meghann said...

Your last paragraph totally made me tear up, with that cute little picture of Addi walking away... seriously! She looks fantastic and splendidly stylish!

Donene said...

She is so darling and what a cute outfit1 I am a follower!
I need your help, recently I had a post on some weight that I lost and I am in a contest and I need your vote! Please go to the link below or visit my blog(http://easypeasygrandma.blogspot.com/2010/09/little-shrug-and-great-contest.html) for more details. I am very close to winning and I would love your support. If you already voted my deepest thanks! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lehi-UT/Kristi-Approved/391083710513?ref=ts

Katie said...

What a sweet little outfit, I love how you've combined a traditional plaid with the fun purple ruffles. She looks so cute with Backpack! You are so right, time will fly by now that she's at school. We were excited last year for 3 year old preschool but now I'm kinda sad as she starts 4 year. I know next year is "real" school and she'll be gone everyday. Thank you for joining us at A Crafty Soiree! I hope you'll come back next week and link up again!

Pink Dandy Chatter said...

what a sweet little outfit for a sweet little girl!

Thanks for stopping by my blog hop!
http://pinkdandychatter.blogspot.com